So it looks like many of you got wise to our poll. Here we are trying to be all sneaky and subtle in making our announcement and you sniffed it out. I gotta say though that it is a big relief to see that so many of you think that April is the best time to have a second child. After all, that is the well thought out and actively planned decision we made... hmm... kinda, sorta :)
A few weeks ago we sent out a card to our families telling what Madison would be going as for Halloween. We then included this picture of her as a cow -->
I am excited as can be about having another lil' one. People ask if I want a boy or a girl... I tell them that I do. Jenny has been feeling much better with this pregnancy, although she did just lose her lunch, dinner and evening snack all at once. Days like this are rarer this time around. Madison couldn't be happier with the thought of being a big sister, just look at her embracing that pumpkin!
April 16, 2009 is the due date. It really is ideal timing. I will be officially done with my medical schooling by the second week of April and graduation will be in June. So that will give us six weeks or so to have me at home helping and packing up the house before we move somewhere to start residency
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Early Poll Results
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




16 comments:
Congrads! that is so fun! Having two is crazy and wonderful! It is very busy. I am very excited for you!
You totally surprised this reader, if that means anything (curse Google Reader--it makes me miss the sidebars of blogs).
Congrats! I think Madison is evidence that you two should continue having children.
Jenny--I hope you feel 20x better during this pregnancy!
Congratulations! April is a good time for a baby in 4th year. You guys really do plan it all out;)
Congratulations!!!
Congrats to you both! Yeah, never be concerned what anybody might think. Babies come when planned and not according to plans but the joy is the same. I think having the ages closer together is fun for the kids.
I also feel like I should recognize the skilled pumpkin carving that went into the announcement. Wow.
I am so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to find out what you are having. And with #2 being due in April that means our baby will only be about 2 months in age difference.
You must keep us posted on where you guys end up for residency, that will be some exciting news too right before baby is due.
Congratulations again! I love the picture of Madison and the pumpkin. What a fun announcement. We are so excited for you guys!
That's so cool! Congratulations!
What a cute costume too :)
Wow! That's so exciting! I can't wait to see another little Jake or Jenny running around. You guys just keep making this world better and better!
Congratulaions! That is so exciting. I hope the good timing of your due date works out better then the "good timing" of Jon and my due day. Christmas vacation would have been ideal, but looks like we might have a Halloween babe instead. Good luck with this pregnancy. I hope it continues to go better than the last.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Way to perfectly plan. :) Love you!
Jamie
Congratulations! We too think that April is an excellent time to have a baby (Stella was born in April)! It will be so fun to have your kids close together! THey will be best of friends!
Congratulations! What perfect timing!
Congrats! Hope you all are well.
Congratulations! I can't believe you're having another baby! I haven't even got to see Madison yet! :) Having 2 kids is crazy, but it is wonderful! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment