Apple Picking

Monday, October 13, 2008

She makes me laugh!

Madison is growing up so fast and learning so many new tricks. The other day when I was holding Madison Jake had just come home and she saw me give him a kiss. Immediately after I looked at Madison's face and she had the biggest pucker on her lips that I have ever seen her do. She decided that she needed a kiss too. She often makes these funny kissy faces and uses all the effort she can to suck her cheeks in oh so tightly. It is so funny. I am also amazed at the things she picks up. I was in the kitchen getting breakfast and I heard a meow sound in the other room. She had opened up her animal book and was making the same noises I make when we read it together. Madison has also started saying num nums when she wants food. Sometimes I will sit down and eat my cereal first while she plays in the living room. However, the other morning she saw me eating and crawled across the room as fast as she could chanting yum yums. Now whenever she sees me eating something she usually does the same thing. What a cutie!

4 comments:

Emilee said...

What an adorable girl! How can you resist anything she asks for?

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! what cute pictures. Madison is beautiful, so are you Jen. Jake is handsome too. It's great to see your art work, it's wonderful as always. Love Dad

Esther said...

She's so darling! How cute that she says "num nums"!

adrianne s. said...

Wow, she looks like such a little lady there! What a cutie. It's so fun to see their personalities bloom around this time!

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been