Apple Picking

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Ending

Monday I had a terrible day. I don't know if I remember all the details of why it was so terrible but I know it involved Madison not napping all day and discovering that the stroller was not in the trunk when I arrived at my doctors appointment (I had asked Jake to put in in before he left for class. It was in his trunk). Luckily some of the nurses helped me out and held Madison during the parts of the ob appointment that holding Madison would have been awkward. (Every appointment involves peeing in a cup and I wasn't about to let Madison run around on the bathroom floor, yucky). I initially was frustrated with Jake for forgetting the stroller however he completely redeemed himself at the end of the day. I wasn't feeling like eating much of what we had for dinner and I had been craving Olive Garden Salad and bread sticks. Jake without hesitation decided to do a late night Olive Garden to go run. I didn't even ask him to do it:) What a sweetie! Thanks Jake for putting up with my pregnancy mood swings and helping my bad day to have a happy ending.

6 comments:

brittani c. said...

Jenny, I think that boy loves you ;)

Julie Sacks said...

I am offended, why did you not ask me to take Madison when you went to your appointment?! My home is always welcomed to her! Beside, Cohen likes to see his little girl friend! I expect a phone call next time :)

adrianne s. said...

What a sweet husband! I love the t.p. video!

Diane said...

mmmm...

OB appointments aren't much fun anyway you look at it. Especially with a loose baby. Glad Jake redeemed himself!

Tori said...

Make sure to invite me! tori.easton@gmail.com. congrats on the new baby. I love all of Madison's bows where do you get them?

Paige said...

Oh bad days as a mom are the worst, because you can't just leave early or call in sick! :) You are too cute & I'm glad that Jake redeemed himself at the end. Russ always takes my car keys to work. That always makes for a fun day. :)

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been