We have a lot of catching up to do on our blog from this last month! I'll start with Madison's one year old pictures. These adorable pictures were taken by our very talented neighbor Jenni Toller. The greatest part about having your neighbor be a professional photographer is that the studio was downstairs (since we are in a duplex)! So when Madison declared herself done with the first session of pictures (thus the cute crying pictures in the slide show above), I could put her down for a nap before the next go-round. Thanks Jenni for all you hard work in getting our little cutie to sit still for some fun pictures. Also, Madison is wearing the tutus I made for her birthday party. They are so fun to make and super easy! I found the instructions online. Let me know if anyone would like me to pass the information on:)
Monday, January 19, 2009
One Year Pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Cute pics! For some reason the ones of her in blue make me think of Scarlet in Gone with the Wind.
Definitely not a bad thing! :)
Wow...she is goregous!
Hi Jenny, Stacey said she had your blog address linked to hers so I checked it out. What a beautiful little girl you have! Looks like you are doing great check out my blog if you want and have time jayandmelica.blogspot.com
Melica
She is so cute. What great pictures! I woud love the instructions on how to make those.
jillharper03@hotmail.com
I would LOVE the website to make some tutu's or the instructions. She sure is cute! sisterhelal@hotmail.com
Those are darling pictures!! Her tutus are so cute...what a fun thing to make! I need a girl!
She is such a cute little thing! Love the tu-tus too!
Those pictures are amazing. I love the ones with the blue tutu!!!
Those pictures and adorable and she looks so cute in that tu-tu!
Post a Comment