Apple Picking

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Is this what we sound like?

Madison sounds like she is speaking a foreign language whenever she reads "mommy and daddy" books. This must be what she sometimes hears when we talk:) Any big book with lots of words she thinks is the scriptures and so as she is reading you can hear the phrase "be nice to people". Often when we read the scriptures together I summarize it by saying the scriptures teach us to be nice to people. She definitely caught on to that phrase. The room was kind of dark so the picture isn't the greatest but what she is saying is pretty funny.

6 comments:

Annie said...

Oh my gosh. This is the cutest. I love her chatter and I love her "be nice to people". What a cute little talker. Loved every second.

claireb said...

You have such darling kids Jenny. I really hope when my time comes that my kids will be half as cute as yours!

Unknown said...

That was so funny! She is adorable in it.

Jill Lau said...

Be nice to people....so funny. I love her little voice. Both girls are sure growing up.

Emilee said...

And the scriptures really can be summed up like that. She's got it down.

Suzy said...

That is SO SO cute and smart! I couldn't help but laugh every time she said "The end!"

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been