Now that Madison has turned two let me tell you a little bit about her personality. For those of you who know Madison, she is a very funny girl, and a girly girly at that. As you can see from these pictures she loves to dress up! She loves to try on shoes. Her shoes, mom and dads shoes, and even visitors at the house (if you can't find your shoes on the way out, Madison might have them). Even from a very young age she wanted to wear dresses, necklaces, and things that she thought were beautiful. She has put together quite the outfit combinations and with a big smile she says, " I am pretty like a princess!" Madison loves to have her toenails painted and yesterday she wanted me to curl her hair. She held surprisingly still and the end result was adorable. A few weeks ago my hair was up in a messy pony tail and Madison got really sad and told me I needed to fix my hair. She wouldn't stop crying until I fixed it and then she said, "That looks so much better! So beautiful mommy, your hair is so cute!"
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Madison's spotlight!
Madison loves being social, playing with other kids, and going to parties.
She gets so excited when people come to play or whenever she gets to play at her friends house. Just today as we were pulling into the garage she said, "No, no, mom! I want to go play at somebodys house. Let's see in anybody is home."
Madison has always impressed us with her language skills. From a very young age she has been a talker and would always surprise people in the store when she greeted them with a big Hi. Even at 20 months she was singing songs and talking in full sentences. Some of the cute words she used to say were, "It's stucking" when something was stuck, and "Num-anie!", when something was very yummy and she called mangos fla-mangos. Talking early has also had its challenging times becuase of the little bit of sass Madison will pull out. She loved to say no way which was redirected into no thank you:)
Madison loves going to the playground with her daddy and told Jake he is her handsome prince. Back in August she told us she wants to get married. She used to tell us that she wants to marry daddy but when we told her he was already taken she decided she wanted to marry a pink boy. Of course, pink is her favorite color.
Madison loves to help me cook and clean. I usually let her put in some of the ingredients and if I'm not in a bug hurry I let her crack an egg in her own bowl. It's always a fun mess with Madison helping. When cleaning she will get a baby wipe and scrub the floor like Snowwhite and likes to use the Swiffer when we shorten it to her size.
The other night when I put Madison to bed she asked me for a dream. I said, what kind of a dream. She said a Snowwhite dream:) She usually falls asleep singing or talking to her dolls. I need to put a tape recorder in there so I can record what she says. It's usually pretty funny.
There is a little bit about our funny little girl! We love, you Madison, you have grown up so much and we are so lucky to have you in our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
My favorite is by far the pic of her with the wings on. She is so stink'n adorable! We miss her and your family!
Post a Comment