Apple Picking

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sad Christmas Tree

I really did water the Christmas tree at least every other day! We did have a beautiful Christmas tree and I am so glad it lived to see Christmas. Well, as long as you didn't breath on it or touch it because doing so would bring a shower of needles to the floor. Fire hazard, yes, so this tree came down shortly after Christmas. We took some pictures of what it looked like after taking the lights and ornaments off. The floor was covered in needles. It's a good thing we have a back porch where our beloved tree could make a graceful exit. O' Christmas tree, we will miss you! It's always sad to take the tree down.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wow and I thought ours was bad! Fake trees look better all the time. We took ours down a few days after Christmas too.

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been