Last week Madison told me she wanted to go see Santa Claus. We had talked a little bit about Santa and read some books with Santa in them but I was kind of surprised that she wanted to go see him. So, this last Saturday we took a trip over to the mall and she was very excited to sit on his lap and tell him what she wanted for Christmas. As soon as she saw Santa she started screaming with excitement and then Emerie started screaming with excitement too (we made quite the scene). After waiting in a small line, and making past the scary "Christmas Story" elf (I think she needs a new job around the holidays) Madison sat on Santa's lap and told him she wanted a purple cookie for Christmas. It was such a cute and simple wish. I am sure Santa will be able to fill her request. What a cute little girl!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
A Purple Cookie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment