Apple Picking

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Indoor Puppet Theatre

I've been doing some fun sewing projects lately and here is one of them! I've always wanted to make and indoor puppet theatre for the girls and I was able to do this one all with stuff I had around the house. Two old bedsheets and two tension curtain rods that we haven't needed in this house (our closets have doors:). Madison has had lots of fun playing with it and we have had some great family home evening lessons using out little puppet theatre. It's also been fun to take the bottom off of the puppet theatre and Madison has a little castle entrance into her bedroom.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dusty. said...

what a lucky girl!jenny the theatre is way way cute!! madison and emerie are sweet adorable girls!!!

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been