A few months ago my friend and I started a sewing group. I love to sew and it's another fun way for me to release my creativity. I am a beginner still (often I need to look in the manual for a reminder on how to thread the bobbin) but it's been nice to learn from other skilled sewing experts. One of the recent projects we did was the bubble skirt. I thought this skirt would fit Emmie but it turned out to be a great fit for Miss Madison. I'll have to do another one for Emerie:)
It's been awhile since Madison will let me put anything in her hair so it's been fun to put in some pigtails. She used to say they were "too owie". Madison has been saying some cute things these days. When Jake gets home from work she always gets a serious look on her face and says, "How was your day?" and she often will ask people how they are feeling. When she wakes up in the morning I ask her what her dreams were about. She usually says that she had dreams of pink kitties or puppies. This morning she told me that her "Dreams came true!"
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Sewing Group Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
She looked so cute on Sunday. I need to make one of these skirts!
Post a Comment