Apple Picking

Monday, September 13, 2010

Pigtails and Muddy Piggies

Emerie gets to sport a new hair do on occasion these days (if I can get her to sit still for a moment). She looks so cute and grown up in her piggy tails. She is such a sweet girl. They other day when Jake was leaving to work she said, "Bye daddy, I love you!" She has said bye daddy before but that was the first time she said I love you, it just melted my heart!

Madison loves water, especially water and mud! She helps us water the plants and it isn't long before everyone is wet and Madison is muddy. There's nothing like sinking your toes in some gooey squishy mud!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

claireb said...

At first I thought she was Madison. They could be twins... absolutely gorgeous twins that is.

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been