We have had non-stop rain! However there was a bit of sunshine this morning so we ventured out to our neighborhood park to play in the flowers and puddles. Emerie was afraid of the water at first but once I convinced her there weren't any alligators she was happy to jump and splash. Hopefully I can take the girls out all dressed up to get some more fun pictures in this field before they mow the lawn:)
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Dandelion Heaven
We have had non-stop rain! However there was a bit of sunshine this morning so we ventured out to our neighborhood park to play in the flowers and puddles. Emerie was afraid of the water at first but once I convinced her there weren't any alligators she was happy to jump and splash. Hopefully I can take the girls out all dressed up to get some more fun pictures in this field before they mow the lawn:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Wow Jenny! That really is cool. I am glad it's not my yard though. :-)
Post a Comment