Apple Picking

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Adelaide's Blessing Dress Photo Shoot


Oh my this cute little girl is growing too fast! These are some pictures I took of Adelaide in her blessing dress at four months old. The purple blanket was made by my mom. Adelaide pulled some great faces for the pictures and even showed off her smile a few times. We have so much fun making her laugh. There is just nothing more fun than getting a baby to laugh at you. It just makes me so happy!
I love the quiet moments I get with Adelaide after the girls have gone to sleep. We sing songs, read books, and play all sorts of fun baby games. The classic "patty cake" always makes her giggle. Especially on the "roll it, roll it, mark it with a B" part. It seems as if I enjoy the baby stages so much more than with the other two girls. I guess I already know what they grow up into ;) (not that I don't love my older girls fun personalities) but.. it's fun to enjoy this stage where you always feel just pure baby love! I just give her hugs and kisses on those cute cheeks all day long! Oh we just love our Adelaide!








Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Adelaide is so adorable! And I agree, I feel like I appreciate and love the baby stage even more with Evie. :)

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been