Apple Picking

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Brave New Haircut!

I have no idea why I can't stop the text from underlining this paragraph! I can't figure it out!
Anyhow...A few weeks ago, while visiting in Utah, I decided to something very brave. The day before Jake got back from Guatemala I chopped my very long hair off! It always ends up shorter than planned (I think hair stylists get so excited to do something dramatic!) I didn't cry, I was a little shocked but now I am enjoying the change. I hardly ever wear my hair down because it just gets in the way, especially with kids, but now and then I will take time to do it and I can actually go an entire day before I stick it back in a pony tail! My hair always sheds a TON after having a baby so it feels good to have it short again.

1 comment:

Julie Sacks said...

I LOVE the new dew. So very cute! And the color is great too!

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been