My Grandma and Grandpa gave the girls these cute skirts for Christmas! They know how much my girls love to dance and twirl. Every skirt they put on gets twirl tested! These twirl amazing:) Thank you so very much for the fun presents!
Madison and Emerie are such good friends and so funny!They are both wearing their ballet shoes pretending to dance at the Nutcracker. Emerie as you can see loves to pull funny faces in all her pictures!
Tonight, on the way home from dance class all three girls fell asleep in the car. I took in Adelaide, then our stuff, then woke up Madison and carried Emerie in (Jake was working). Emerie was quite grumpy. I laid her on the floor of her room so I could get them all ready for bed. Madison was such an amazing helper tonight like I have never seen before. She talked to Adelaide while I got Emmie some milk. She helped me get sleeping Emerie in her pj's and even let her wear her monkey night gown that Ems loves! I put Emerie in her bed hoping she would go back to sleep.
I then fed a very hungry Adelaide. Madison proceeded to take care of herself and Emerie, without me even asking! She put away Emmie's milk sippy, helped her out of bed to brush her teeth and go potty, then brushed her own teeth! She then tucked Emerie back in bed, gave her a few of her very own favorite stuffed animals, and started to read her a story. I was amazed! Sharing and helping, without me even doing a thing! By now I had finished feeding Adelaide and came in to help out. It was so cute to see her being such a big helper!
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Pink Frilly Skirts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment