Apple Picking

Sunday, March 2, 2008

They shall not stray...


It has been said that if parents teach their children right and true principles, that throughout their lives they shall not stray far from them. It is with this in mind that I have taken it upon myself to teach Madison the importance of choosing the right in matters of Mountain West Conference athletics.
As one educated in an environment where I had the freedom to choose my own bed time and decide for myself the clothes I would wear; not to mention the freedom to drink a real Coke if I so desired, I of course have given Madison enough information about both sides to allow her to choose for herself. It is with great pleasure that I present to you her decision! You can just see the radiance in her smile knowing that she has chosen wisely. You can only imagine, in fact, you kinda have to imagine how happy she'll be when the Utes are actually good again.

7 comments:

Jenny and Jake said...

My husband is out of control:) Anyone know where we can get her a BYU outfit:)

Mark and Aupreille said...

That is so funny, I was thinking where is Jenny and has she gotten Madison a BYU outfit, so I'm glad you said that :) I've seen outfits in Provo at the bookstore on campus and at the malls at the bookstores so you'll have to get one of those quick.

Jill McAuley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill McAuley said...

Madison looks very cute but she would look even better if BYU blue! Jenny you must get a BYU outfit, at least to balance things out anyway.

Steph said...

Jenny! I am so excited you have a blog! Your little girl is SOOOO cute! I love the collage that you made of her, she is a doll I am sure you are having so much fun being a mom. ;)

Julie Sacks said...

one word.... disappointing.

The Morgans said...

Go UTES!!!!!!!!!! She's my kind of girl!

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been