Apple Picking

Monday, May 19, 2008

Like Mother Like Daughter


Jake took this picture on mothers day and it looks like Madison decided to pull the same surprised face! I had a wonderful mothers day and woke up to a wonderful breakfast prepared by Jake and my favorite flowers with a note written by Madison and Jake. It was so cute! Later that night he made a wonderful waffle dinner. What a fun day. I love being a mom!
Madison is such a good baby and so adorable. She has her sad moments but overall she is so happy! I don't know how I ended up with such a good baby since I was a "motherkiller". I just cried all the time
and when they took me to the hospital to see what was wrong, and found nothing, they let me stay there overnight to give my mom a break. Sorry mom, I don't remember those days. Thanks for all your love and patience in taking care of me.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You are so cute! I love these pictures! You both are just beautiful! What a cute mom you are! So glad we can stay in touch! (M&M)

holly said...

You are so beautiful! And your daughter is gorgeous. Looks like you are having such a fun time being a mom!

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been