Apple Picking

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Madison and Friends



Madison loves to be social and play with friends. She loves to sit in her little play seat and feel like one of the big kids. Jake wants me to say something funny right now however it's late and I just have a hard time joking about my baby (what if people think I am serious). What he wants me to say is... " Don't worry though, we do let her out of her seat once a day ;) " (the thought of that just makes me so sad) And now Jake doesn't want me to put that because it isn't funny anymore with the explanation. He is so frustrated (in a funny way). I think we can blame it on the Jazz. They lost tonight and that is why we are up late right now. It's hard living in the Eastern Time Zone with a sports fan:)

No comments:

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been