Milwaukee is a fun city. Tracy has taken us to so many cool places. I should clarify who Tracy is for those of you who don't know. Tracy was one of my college roommates for like three years! We were first roommates at a summer camp I worked at in Utah called Aspen Grove, then at BYU and we both lived in SLC for a little while when we were working women:) She went with me on travels to Egypt, Peru, and many other adventures. Now her husband is doing a fellowship here in Wisconsin so we get to take our kids on the many adventures in Milwaukee! We are so lucky to be staying at a home just two doors down so I can just walk over and visit while Jake is busy working at the hospital.
In the pictures we are in downtown Milwaukee on the river walk. There are some fun sculpture along the river
that the kids loved playing with. We also made a stop at the famous sausage factory and cheese factory in the city. The cheese hats are so funny! Madison loved the cow. At the end of the day both girls fell asleep in the same position in their car seat. It was a cute picture.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
So Much to See!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Looks like you guys are doing so much! I wish I was there to play also.
I'm glad you are having a good time and getting to do a lot of fun things. You have a good lookin family and I love your new haircut!!
I'm glad you are having a good time and getting to do a lot of fun things. You have a good lookin family and I love your new haircut!!
So cute! I love the cheese hats and the sleepy pictures in the stroller! What a lucky little lady to have been able to do so many things and go so many places even before her first birthday.
How fun that you and Tracy can live by each other again! That is so awesome! I love the stroller picture too! So cute :)
You have been busy! How fun. You are such a cute mom!
I found your blog through Leisy's. It was fun to meet you, I know Brad enjoyed getting to know Jake. Hopefully you can come this way for residency. Take care!
Do you love all your adventures you are having? Look at the places you get to see and things you get to experience! I am envious. Soak it all in! As your cute little girl get older your freedom to travel will diminish. This is such a fun time for you two. I am so glad you get to experience all of this.
Diane
wow, you were in my neck of the woods. Hi, this is Tani I found your blog of the reuinons web site but I can't beleive you were in Milwaukee that is where i'm living now. Give me a call sometime if you end up here.
Post a Comment