Apple Picking

Thursday, November 20, 2008

T.P. Mischief

A few weeks ago Jake and I went down to Columbus, Ohio for a residency interview. They put us up in a really nice hotel. We didn't get the most restful nights sleep however because Madison was a little excited about being in a new place. Her lack of sleep resulted in a clingy moody baby the next morning until she found... the toilet paper roll. Back at home Madison always wanted to play with the toilet paper roll however I never let her go crazy with it for fear of the mess. Jake had left early that morning for his interview and I was desperate to have a few minutes to get dressed and put on some makeup. I was happy to have anything entertain her for a few moments. 1Here is a video of her moment of fun.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Every baby has to have a toilet paper moment at least once. It's cheap and good entertainment anyway! :)

Suzy said...

Yep -- its SO worth the mess sometimes in order to get a minute of peace.

A roll of TP is like 25 cents. I'll pay a quarter for a half-hour of entertainment. :)

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been