Madison is obsessed with babies! Every time we see a baby she yells, baby, baby, and she wants to go over and say hi. In church, after sacrament meeting, Madison runs out the doors, down the hall, and into the nursery. Once there she finds one of the dolls and runs out of the room. She may not be old enough yet to attend nursery so I guess she makes up for it by taking out her favorite toys. It's a good thing she is getting a little sister soon! We'll see how much she still loves babies after having one at her house all the time:) It's so much fun to watch her rock her baby doll in her blanket and feed it her bottle. She is quite the little mother.
Madison has also been exploding with all sorts of words. She will try and say anything that she hears. Some of my favorite words that she says are: eyebrow, hospital, Madison, snow, happy, please and thank you. I love it when she wakes up in the morning or from naps and just talks to herself and the animals in her room. She is such a fun personality. She is also very determined. Often she will say hi, hi, hi, to someone until she gets a response. She also loves containers and works very hard at getting lids on and off of jars, Tupperware etc. We are having so much fun watching her learn and grow. What a cutie!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Cutie Baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
she is such a cutie! And she definitely is talking so much more. I was totally surprised when she asked for some food this past week. I hadn't realized how verbal she has gotten.
I love her curly hair in the back! And she is definitely advanced in her communication skills. I agree that she is a cutie!
SHe is beautiful and you are getting another girl!!! How fun!
Post a Comment