After our trip to Utah I was lucky to have my sisters Jaimie and Becky fly back with me to Columbus. I never could have survived the flight alone. The girls however were really great! Madison loved looking out the window of the airplane and watching Little Einstiens Videos on Jaimie's ipod, as you can see in the pictures. She was so excited to see her dad and just kept staring at him when he came to pick us up at the airport. It had been about three weeks since she had seen him! As we were getting in the car she looked at Jake and said "Daddy is soooo cute!" I agree, what a sweet little girl:)
We spent lots of time trying to unpack our many boxes but we did get a chance to visit the Columbus Zoo. The Zoo is actually ranked #1 in America. Here is the link, I had to look it up just to see http://www.wrsol.com/usatravelguide/2009/02/top10zoosinamerica/. It is a really great zoo but I think I am still a little bit partial to the Toledo Zoo. It's hard to beat the 10 minute walk to the zoo and Toledo's polar bear exhibit. I did get my picture taken with the famous Jack Hanna in the background filming a shoot about the koalas (click on the collage so you can see the enlarged version). The Columbus zoo is known as his zoo. Madison loved feeding the birds and the manatee exhibit was really great. We have a family pass with two free visitors, so if anyone wants to come visit us, we will take you there!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Columbus Zoo, Flight home, Sister Visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment