Apple Picking

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fun Videos

Here are a bunch of fun videos I have been meaning to post. You can pause the music on our blog so you can hear the videos. The first is of Emerie's bath time. I can't remember a time when she has ever cried in the tub. She just smiles, moves her arms, and kicks her legs. The second video is of Madison making Emerie laugh. Don't worry, Emerie survived the high swinging from Madison. Oh, and take note of Madison's shoes high heel princess shoes. She found those high heels in Grandma Tanner's dress up box and puts them on at least once a day. I am amazed she can even walk in them, she has even figured out how to run in them. What a funny girl! The last video is just a cute video of Emerie talking. She is such a sweetheart. She got her first shots today and didn't even cry until shot #3 and then it was only for a few seconds. What a good baby!

No comments:

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been