Apple Picking

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Funny book #2

This second book I grabbed of the library shelf looked like it would be about a little baby and how her sister adjusted. That does pretty much sum it up however the sister's adjustments were really quite scary. She scares the baby, tries to make her disappear, and ignores him. She gets sent to time out quite a bit (which Madison can relate to whenever she bops Emerie on the head). She has terrible nightmares about the baby and expresses her true hateful feelings for the baby as she uses her stuffed animal as a baby voodoo doll. We didn't make it through the whole book, I thought I had better sensor it for Madison so she didn't get any ideas. I am sure in the end the develop a wonderful relationship! I should probably look at the contents of the books before checking them out:)




No comments:

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been