Apple Picking

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cinderella's Coach


Madison wanted to take a ride in Cinderella's coach so...I made one out of cardboard boxes. If you use your imagination and pretend you are 2 years old, this cardboard box really turns into a coach fit for a princess. Back when I was a junior high art teacher, I had a student who made some amazing things out of cardboard. He made laptops, cell phones, airplanes and much more. He is an inspiration when I whip out a new cardboard creation for my little girls:) It's amazing what you can do with a box.

Madison had lots of fun playing in her Cinderella coach. As you can see in this picture she is wearing a dress. Everyday she wants to wear a dress and "go to the ball". She has quite the imagination and it's fun to play along with her.

Right now as I am writing this she is singing herself to sleep. I think I have heard, Let's Go Fly a Kite, Twinkle Twinkle, Away in A Manger, and a few other mixes all her own. Last night she was telling her dolls how she isn't supposed to scream really loud when Emerie is sleeping. She then proceeded to give an example, several times. She screamed and then she said, like that. Jake and I get quite the laugh when we put our ears to the door.

2 comments:

Renae said...

Ah, that is so funny! The glimpses into what they're thinking and it's so cute. and you know she's listening to you. :) Happy New Year!

Lyndsay said...

I'm so impressed! I can't get over Madison's sass!

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been