This cute little girl turned six months on May 21st! Wow, I can't believe it! Pretty soon she'll be one years old. Time has gone by so fast, just like everyone tells you:) Madison is showing her personality more and more everyday. As you can see from these pictures she looked really excited in the beginning and then let me know when it was time for a nap. "No more pictures mom!" as she hid her face in the blanket:) She is doing a great job sitting up and she loves, loves, loves, eating food. The whole time she eats her baby food and rice cereal she says mmm, mmm, mmm, and always has her mouth open ready for the next bite. She has become quite social and loves to scream these cute girly screams, especially for dad. She loves to laugh and is learning how to make new noises everyday. We are having so much fun watching her grow!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Six Months Old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Those expressions are so cute, I especially like the one where she is hiding her face. Every time I see a picture of her I can't get over her gorgeous blue eyes.
What darling pictures of Madison!! She is just beautiful!
I can't believe she's 6 months - where did the time go? She is such a cutie and we miss her tons! Looks like her hair is gettin' blonder. Talk to ya soon! Love ya!
I love how blue her eyes are!!! They just glow in the sun. And all of your pics just look so professional! Thanks again for watching Cohen for us the other day!
Post a Comment