At three months Emerie can sit up in her Bumbo and loves to roll onto her side and from her tummy to her back. She is so happy when she wakes up in the morning and is all smiles. She also loves to put anything and everything in her mouth. Madison loves to say No Emie! No! whenever she puts things in her mouth. Madison also has spent less time in time out for "boppin" her sister on the head. We are hoping things are a lot safer for Emerie these days. Then again, I guess Madison was trying to poke her eye the other day. It will be a long process of learning to be gentle and pretty soon Emerie will be able to fight back:)
Monday, August 3, 2009
3 Months Old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
No way is she already 3 months! I feel like time has just flown with my 2nd little man? Do you feel the same? It's good to see that you and Jake made another beautiful little girl.
She is adorable!! I'm sure it's hard for Madison to share you - but someday they'll be good friends, I'm sure!! They are both so cute.
Post a Comment