Madison put her baby doll in her tummy, laid on the floor and said, "I am just so sick and tired, I think I am going to throw up, Jake can you make dinner tonight." It is amazing how well the imitate you:)
Madison: My bum is now big! I can touch the back of the toilet! Emerie, my bum is bigger than yours!!! (Don't think I will hear this conversation in their teenage years)
Madison: Mom, why are you waddling? ... because I have a baby in my tummy that is so big. Oh, you walk just like a penguin!
Madison said, "Emmie... when I want something that you have...you are supposed to say, sure, you can have it, I will play with something else. O.k. now practice."
Emerie: My sippy cup is done in the dishwasher! That's incredible! Mom: Where did you learn the word incredible? Emerie: From over there (as she points to the kitchen table).
Emerie, what is your favorite song? ..."Following the Leader" I then began to sing it for her and she said, "Mom, stop singing, we have that song on the computer, I like it better on the computer!"
Madison's Dictionary of made up words with definitions: Emeetment- a meeting you have to go to Vernix- a special not directory for a speech Barnik- a pokey thing that sticks up (she uses this word for a lot of things)
Madison: Emerie is having a crying moment like on Cinderella!
Emerie: Madison is a school kid and I am a playgroup kid.
2 comments:
Jenny, you are so darling! I absolutely love seeing your posts, pics, and comments. Thanks for sharing!!!
Jenny, you are so darling! I absolutely love seeing your posts, pics, and comments. Thanks for sharing!!!
Post a Comment