Jake cooked up a wonderful meal this last Sunday dinner! He is quite the chef! We decided that any Sunday he is home he will take on the responsibility of Sunday dinner. It's been so great! He has made some awesome meals, and it's a nice break for me. You may also notice some new songs on our blog. One in particular (Life is Beautiful) was played for me by Jake when I was having a "mental breakdown". I was stressing over a messy house that still isn't close to being unpacked, the fact that I feel like I can't get anything done in longer than 10 minute increments, and I think that both girls had been very, very needy the last few days, not to mention I was sleep deprived, we were speaking in church on Sunday and Jake had invited two families over for dinner the next day (which turned out just fine). I was also feeling the effects of not having exercised in a long time. I am sure there were many other stresses that I added to the list and looking back it's not a big deal and all kind of silly but at the time I had reached my limit and was in a really bad mood. I used to be such a nice person. So anyhow, Jake just smiled while I was having my moment, turned on this song, and forced me to dance until I gave him a real smile. Then he took both girls to the store so I could get stuff done around the house and have a break. Thanks Jake for being so wonderful! I feel much better now:)
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Wonderful Husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Jenny/Jake, I'm glad you guys are back on the blogging scene--otherwise we have 0 updates on the Snow fam. I hope you're enjoying Columbus!
I love your blog!! And your two ADORABLE girls! I can't believe that you have two kids!! Amazing. Darren and I are terrified to even try! Mostly because we are so far from home.
Head over to my blog, but it's seriously lame. I am SO behind on updates. All anyone wants to hear about is Scotland and I haven't posted new pictures in ages. I love the internet! It makes it so much easier to keep in touch.
Post a Comment